K&N Performance Air Intake System for Dodge Charger Model #63-1114
Restriction is often found between the factory air filter and the engine which can reduce the benefit of a K&N air filter. K&N 63 Series air intakes virtually eliminate air path restriction by completely replacing the air filter and air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered intake tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into an increase in vehicle horsepower.
The K&N AirCharger 63-1114 air intake system replaces your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 63-1114 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that mounts into the lower air box. This allows cooler, denser air to be directed through a custom molded intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver and several wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
K&N's easy to install air intake systems replace the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing allowing for virtually unrestricted air flow. This power gaining air intake comes with K&N's famous million mile limited warranty.
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 7.5 in (191 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Clamps Included: 6
- Couplers Included: 2
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 11.77 HP @ 4513 RPM
- Horse Power Increase: 12 HP
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Black
- Intake Pipe Material: High-Density Polyethylene
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Product Box Height: 12.5 in (318 mm)
- Product Box Length: 18.25 in (464 mm)
- Product Box Width: 18.25 in (464 mm)
- Product Style: 63 Series Aircharger Kits
- Replacement Filter: RF-1042
- RPM: 4513
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- Title: K&N 63-1114 Performance Air Intake System
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 10.4 lb (4.7 kg)
- This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards please check with your local laws and regulations.