Agency Power Highflow 200 Cell Catted Two Piece Downpipe Mercedes Benz A45 AMG 13-15
The Mercedes 45 AMG platform is quite impressive with it's 2.0L turbocharged engine. Like most turbocharged vehicles, the exhaust system is one of the first upgrades to really gain power and performance. The catback exhaust on the 45 AMG platform is designed quite well and has a great noise to it under load. But the cars downpipe is really where the power can be gained. To meet federal and state regulations, manufactures must create exhausts parts that meet emissions and sound requirements. With this, the AMG 45 vehicle has a restrictive catalytic converter on the downpipe.
To improve the vehicles performance, Agency Power manufactures a high flow cat downpipe for the Mercedes A45, CLA45, GLA45 vehicles. The factory downpipe is flattened where our aftermarket one stays tubular to give the best exhaust flow possible. Designed to mate up to the stock catback, it can also be used with other OEM style fitting exhausts. As tested on our CLA45, the upgraded highflow cat downpipe greatly increased low end torque and mid to top end horsepower. The turbos spooled much more quickly and they added a slightly more aggressive sound to the vehicle.
- 3.5 inch Inlet up to cat
- 3 inch Outlet after cat
- 3 inch 2nd pipe
- Highflow 200 cell catted downpipe
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Increase Exhaust Flow
- TIG welded
- Constructed of low carbon 304 Stainless Steel
- Easy bolt-on solution
- Improves exhaust note, More Aggressive Tone Over Stock
- No Check Engine Light
- Mercedes Benz A45 AMG 2013-2015
About the Catalytic Converter:
GESI High Output (HO-series) and Ultra High output (UHO-series) Universal Metal Core Catalytic Converters have been designed to provide a reliable solution to the most common converter problems experienced by our customers.
- EPA certified for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer). 49 States only!
- Full Stainless Steel construction, including the substrate which is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability
- Unique end-cap design locks substrate in so it can't rattle around
- The GESI proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most "Check Engine Light" issues
- Capable of withstanding up to 1500 deg F
- Ideal for forced induction applications, with no loss of HP
- Covered by a 5 year/50,000 mile warranty (on shell and tube ends only)