aFe Elite Twisted Steel Race Series Race Downpipe BMW 335i F30 3.0T N55 12-15
Model #48-36311aFe is proud to introduce the aFe Twisted Steel non-catalytic down-pipe for the BMW F30 335i with the L6-3.0L N55 engine. In testing this system resulted in a max gain of 13 horsepower and 27 lbs. x ft. of torque and outflowed the restricted OE catalytic converter by up to 190%. This high performance race pipe delivers pure, race-inspired raw power and also produces an aggressive and exciting exhaust sound during hard throttle. aFe also used a massive, light-weight 4" diameter 304 stainless steel tube and progressively tapers to increase exhaust velocity and usable torque. 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. A unique 4" Dia. 304 stainless steel taper design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. Factory mounting locations for all O2 sensors. OE style brackets are included for a hassle-free installation. This unit also comes with a lifetime warranty. aFe Downpipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- 4" Dia. 304 Stainless Steel
- Retains Factory O2 Sensors
- 4" Tapered Design
- 100% TIG-Welded
- No modification necessary
- Hassle Free Installation
- OE Style Brackets
- OE Style Turbo Flange
- Prevents Check Engine Light
- lifetime warranty
- BMW 335i F30 L6 3.0T N55 2012-2015
- This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- A check engine light will emit and aFe recommends using a programmer but it is not necessary.